Chocolate Coffee Gift Baskets – A love of chocolate and a passion for coffee often go hand-in-hand, so it comes as no surprise that these gift baskets are one of the hottest all-occasion gift ideas. While there are many pre-assembled gift baskets available online, you may find that it’s more fun to create a personalized gift basket for the choco-caffeine addict in your life. Here are a few suggestions of items to include:
- Flavored Coffee, Premium Coffee Beans, and Gourmet Hot Chocolate: Regardless of the weather, she’s sure to enjoy a steamy mug of her favorite brew. Include a variety blends and imports from different regions.
- Alcohol: For chocolate lover coffee drinkers who enjoy a splash of spirits in their chilled or hot coffee concoctions, chocolate liqueur and chocolate flavored vodka are excellent selections.
- Gourmet Chocolate: For an upscale chocolate fix, include a miniature box of Godiva chocolates, Belgian chocolates, chocolate truffles, or cherry cordials.
- Coffee or Chocolate Club Memberships: For a gift that keeps on giving, present the chocolate-coffee lover with a club membership to a gourmet chocolate or coffee club. With a membership, you can have gifts delivered once a month for three, six, or twelve months.
- Non-Edible Gifts: For added indulgence, include a non-edible gift, such as a relaxing smooth-jazz CD, a bottle of luxurious bubble bath, or a romantic DVD.
For an extra special touch, use a breakfast serving tray, colorful ceramic platter, or a rich walnut serving bowl to package your chocolate-coffee gift baskets.